ARDUINO MEGA Known Issues
From ROBOTC API Guide
Revision as of 19:29, 11 May 2012 by Tfriez
Arduino → ARDUINO MEGA Known Issues
Last Updated 5/11/2012
Currently Known Issues
- Digital Pints 51-53 may not generate Motors and Sensor #Pragma Code correctly
- Arduino MEGA 2560/ADK requires a bootloader upgrade before it can be used with ROBOTC.
- Using Analog Ports as Digital I/O is not currently supported.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" will cause the debugger to no longer work.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" may require re-downloading ROBOTC firmware to load a different program.
Previously Known Issues (Fixed)
- None, Yet :)