ARDUINO MEGA Known Issues
From ROBOTC API Guide
Revision as of 14:38, 19 June 2012 by Pgp90
Arduino → ARDUINO MEGA Known Issues
Last Updated 5/11/2012
Currently Known Issues
- Digital Pints 51-53 may not generate Motors and Sensor #Pragma Code correctly
- Arduino MEGA 2560/ADK requires a bootloader upgrade before it can be used with ROBOTC.
- Using Analog Ports as Digital I/O is not currently supported.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" will cause the debugger to no longer work.
- Changing UART0 from "System Comm Port" may require re-downloading ROBOTC firmware to load a different program.
- I2C port does not currently work - no firmware functions yet to use native I2C messaging.
- The "Variable Intensity LED" and "Analog Write" pin options do not work. It is currently possible to use the "Ext. HBridge - Single PWM" option as a work around.
Previously Known Issues (Fixed)
- None, Yet :)