→ ARDUINO Installing Drivers
Installing drivers for the Arduino Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Mega 1280, Mega 2560 and Mega ADK with Windows7, Vista, or XP
|1) Plug in your board and wait for Windows to begin it's driver installation process. After a few moments, the process will fail, despite its best efforts.|
2) Click on the Start Menu, right click on "Computer", and select "Manage".
3) Select "Device Manager" from the left, then look for "Unknown device" or "Arduino *Board Name*" under "Other devices"
4) Right click on the "Unknown device" or "Arduino *Board Name*" port and choose the "Update Driver Software" option.
5) Next, choose the "Browse my computer for Driver software" option.
6) Finally, navigate to and select the Arduino driver file, named "Arduino*BoardName*.inf", located in the "Drivers/Arduino" folder of the ROBOTC software (typically in C:/Program Files/Robomatter Inc/ROBOTC Development Environment/)
7) If Windows is unable to verify the publisher of this driver, please select "Install this driver software anyway.
8) Windows will finish up the driver installation from there.