To continue using ROBOTC past the 30 day trial period, you must purchase a ROBOTC license and then activate the license on each computer.
To activate ROBOTC, you will need the License ID and Password that was sent to you during the purchase process.
- If you purchased a ROBOTC license online, the License ID and Password were sent to the email address specified..
- If you ordered the CD-ROM version of ROBOTC, the License ID and Password are printed on the CD label.
NOTE: ROBOTC must be activated on each individual computer.
1. Open ROBOTC and select "Activate ROBOTC" from the start-up prompt.
2. Select "Activate ROBOTC for ___ Online".
3. Enter in your License ID and Password that you received via emaill. Click the "Continue" button to proceed.
4. ROBOTC will communicate with the activation server via the internet to verify your License ID and Password.
5. ROBOTC is activated and ready for use. Click Continue to use ROBOTC for IFI.