View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
line tracking challange 
Rookie

Post line tracking challange
I am having trouble with the line tracking challenge. I can get the robot to grab the block, turn 180 degrees, follow the line using lineTrackLeft to get around the two sharp right hand bends, then I switch to line track right and try to get around the y junction. I use the gyro as I have recorded the results as the robot goes around the course. The problem is when I try to add anything after the repeat until Line 9 which gets me to the y junction, my robot goes off on its own marry way. I have attached the code that works. linetracking. After the repeat until at line 9 I want to reset my gyro and turn right about -25 degrees and move forward to pick up the line again to avoid the y junction. This causes the problem. I have also attached that code. The other thing is that the code runs sometimes and then does'n other times.

Hope this makes sense.

Rick Seniuk

Attachments:
LineTracking#2.jpg
LineTracking#2.jpg [ 128.51 KiB | Viewed 4959 times ]
LineTracking.jpg
LineTracking.jpg [ 110.86 KiB | Viewed 4959 times ]

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:31 am

Post Re: line tracking challange
Hi Rick,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, this is a bug that we are in the process of fixing right now. Thank you for all of the great feedback you have provided during the Summer of Learning. It has been very much appreciated.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]