Pre-Release ROBOTC Version 1.07
The attached file contains a pre-release version (1.07) for existing ROBOTC Mindstorms users.
It contains fixes for string and byte variables that some users have reported in version 1.05.
The installation instructions are a little different than a normal ROBOTC install.
1. Rename the filename extension to "zip" from "zipXX". [Some computers will not let you transfer 'zip' files from the web].
2. Unzip the file. It will create a folder "RobotC".
3. You may optionally want to make a copy of the folder contents that you overwrite in the next step so that you can easily restore the last version.
4. Copy this folder on top of the existing ROBOTC installation folder. This is normally "C:/Program Files/Robotics Academy/RobotC/ or perhaps "RobotC for Mindstorms 1.05". You want to replace the existing contents.
5. When you first run ROBOTC you want to execute the command "Delete all registry values" found in the "View" menu. This will delete your previous settings and restore to default values. You must be in "Advanced User" mode for this command to be visible.
Link to download file is here http://www.robotc.net/download/RobotC_107PR.zip