View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
365 days of evaluation 
Rookie

Post 365 days of evaluation
I am running Windows XP SP3. I had the previous version of RobotC installed with the 30 day evaluation period. On the usfirst website, it said to uninstall that before installing the new version. I did that, but even after installing 1.43, it still says I have only 10 days of my evaluation period left. I've removed it and reinstalled it about 20 times now and it's still not giving me the 365 days. Am I doing something wrong?

The icon on my desktop reads "ROBOTC for Mindstorms 1.40 BETA 1". Shouldn't it be 1.43?

Thanks!

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:49 pm
Expert

Post Re: 365 days of evaluation
I run vista, but try installing it from Robotics Acadamy. You might have tried to download it when the old beta was still up on this website.

FTC Team #2959 Team Smash Bros CLICK HERE.(or click www)
Quote:
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.

Agreed

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin
Site Admin

John wrote:
I am running Windows XP SP3. I had the previous version of RobotC installed with the 30 day evaluation period. On the usfirst website, it said to uninstall that before installing the new version. I did that, but even after installing 1.43, it still says I have only 10 days of my evaluation period left. I've removed it and reinstalled it about 20 times now and it's still not giving me the 365 days. Am I doing something wrong?

The icon on my desktop reads "ROBOTC for Mindstorms 1.40 BETA 1". Shouldn't it be 1.43?

Thanks!

Download from here: http://www.education.rec.ri.cmu.edu/con ... /index.htm

Contact me at support@robotc.net, I'll give you a fix for the 10-day issue.

- Tim

Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:49 pm
Rookie

I have about same problem as John. I installed with the 30 day evaluation period from ROBOTC.net. I installed ROBOTC1.45 365days. On PC, it read ROBOTC1.45 but, it doesn't give me 365days. I have only 14days.

Please tell me how to fix.

mail:ki350159@yahoo.com

Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just as a reference, if you use the license included with your kit, it will remove any trial period. The 365-day trial is only available to those who are using ROBOTC for the FTC competition and will only work if you have not used ROBOTC on your computer previously.

If you have used ROBOTC on your computer, use the license included with your kit to activate.

If you run out of activations on that license, please contact support@robotc.net to reset your license.

Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]