View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
FTC - Arcade Code 
Rookie

Post FTC - Arcade Code
Hello Internet and People of FRC. My name is Daniel Gonzalez and I am registered to compete in my towns Science fair and do the robotics challenge. I am from the FRC Team 2582 Pantherbots, so therefore I know how to play with the big toys, but now that I am in the world of smaller portable Tetrix robots, I have a question.

I competed last year and got first place, but i hate the Tank Drive Code I had...

With that being said. Do any of you graciously professional Robot Folk have a working arcade Drive Code that I could use on my robot? It has four DC motors with the standard wheels, and I of course have my controllers daisy chained, if that makes life easeier for any of those who reply.

Thanks a bunch guys. (Oh yeah, don't ask for the code I have, it is quite junky and you wouldn't really like it)

:eek: :bigthumb:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:57 pm
Guru

Post Re: FTC - Arcade Code
If it helps you, here is the Drive code in our library. It has code for both Arcade Drive, Tank Drive Mecanum Drive and even Swerve Drive. It supports both 2-motor or 4-motor drives.
http://proj.titanrobotics.net/hg/Ftc/20 ... ib/drive.h

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Rookie

Post Re: FTC - Arcade Code
MHTS wrote:
If it helps you, here is the Drive code in our library. It has code for both Arcade Drive, Tank Drive Mecanum Drive and even Swerve Drive. It supports both 2-motor or 4-motor drives.
http://proj.titanrobotics.net/hg/Ftc/20 ... ib/drive.h

You my friend have just made my day. Thank you so very much! Now I can stop trying to Google things and keep writing new codes! Thanks again.

Peace, Love, and robot grease.

Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]