Failed to release 'stack' allocated temporary variables
1) If you are getting an error, please tell us what error you are getting and what the message says.
**FATAL**:Compiler error. Failed to release 'stack' allocated temporary variables 6(12) to 7. Pass 'Emit Code:135'
2) Give us the version of ROBOTC you're using
3) Give us the platform type (NXT, VEX CORTEX, etc.)
VEX CORTEX with RVW
4) Describe the issue as best as you can
I try to compile; I get a stream of error messages starting with this one.
5) Give us steps on how to reproduce the problem
Try to compile the attached file.
6) Provide a screenshot if it applies
7) Tell us the operating system you are using
Windows/NT Media Center Edition w/ SP3
Provide us with any other information that would help us fix the issue[/list]
I'm running on a fairly old laptop with 1.5 gig of ram. I'm an old hand at C, although rusty, but am new to RobotC; this is the start of my first program.