View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Create and edit RobotC code in Sublime Text 
Rookie

Post Create and edit RobotC code in Sublime Text
I've written a plugin for the elegant and productive Sublime Text editor that will allow you to create and edit RobotC code on Mac, Linux and Windows. It's got autocomplete on the full set of RobotC functions and variables, search via functional and platform category, tabbing between a functions values, syntax aware colouring and code snippets. Only v0-2 right now, but it works ok:-)

Full blurb at http://www.moosooboo.com/robotc-sublime-text-2-plugin-package/

Or if you already know your way around Sublime Text then get the package at https://github.com/MooSooBoo/RobotC_Sublime_Text_plugin/blob/master/RobotC_v0-2.sublime-package

It's not possible to compile or debug outside the RobotC IDE, but I've got some ideas on ways to get the files quickly in and out the IDE.

Let me know what you think.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Create and edit RobotC code in Sublime Text
Greetings
I downloaded sublime text 2 and installed that with no problems. I downloaded the addition for robot c but I could not get it placed or loaded. I am using a windows 7 pc. What doy recommend? I did find the sublime very nice and sent in a request to be able to print the display.
Thanks
Blaine

Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:17 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Create and edit RobotC code in Sublime Text
MikeJMcFarlane, that's pretty neat!
Quote:
It's not possible to compile or debug outside the RobotC IDE, but I've got some ideas on ways to get the files quickly in and out the IDE.

Now you've piqued my curiosity... what are some of your ideas on quickly getting files in and out of ROBOTC? ;-)

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]