View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Error when trying to download program to robot via USB 
Rookie

Post Error when trying to download program to robot via USB
Hi.. we recently upgraded to 3.54 and are having problems with one computer communicating properly with the robots and the cable... the usb driver appears to install properly and the device is recognized in device manager, however when we connect a robot (we have the correct port selected) and try to download a program, we receive the message 'Failed to communicate with the robot using COM4(prolific USB to serial communications port) Ensure that the correct port is selected by going to view and select communications port..
You may also need to disconnect your robot from the PC and reconnect Err 2(0x2): The system cannot find the file specified

Please advise... I have tried uninstall and reinstall of the USB drivers, several cables and robots, all with the same result

We are using Windows 7 32-bit, and everything worked fine before we did the 3.54 update

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:38 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Error when trying to download program to robot via USB
i have similar problem with it before, i restart my computer whenever i encounter this error, always solved it for me

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]