View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Problems with debugger Window 
Rookie

Post Problems with debugger Window
I have problems that just started today. After you compile and download, you normally get a debug window, but mine stopped popping up.

I have gotten this error a couple times

dwwin.exe application error
an exception breakpoint 0x80000003 ocurred in the application at location 0x7C901230

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling RobotC, I set the NXT back to factory, which now causes problems trying to establish a bluetooth connection. It now asks for a passcode on the NXT every time i link, never used to do that and it doesn't on my desktop.

Any suggestions?

Bill

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:18 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Problems with debugger Window
wherman wrote:
I have problems that just started today. After you compile and download, you normally get a debug window, but mine stopped popping up.

I have gotten this error a couple times

dwwin.exe application error
an exception breakpoint 0x80000003 ocurred in the application at location 0x7C901230

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling RobotC, I set the NXT back to factory, which now causes problems trying to establish a bluetooth connection. It now asks for a passcode on the NXT every time i link, never used to do that and it doesn't on my desktop.

Any suggestions?

Bill

When you compile and download a program and the "Program Debug" window shows up, go to "Robot", "Debug Windows" and select the debug window that you would like to appear in order to get one of those windows back.

As far as the error, try going to "Window" and setting the windows to "Expert" mode. Once you're there, go to "View", "Delete all registry values". Once you're done with that, close ROBOTC, and reopen it back up.

If you need to, re-download the firmware onto your nxt by going to "Robot", "Download Firmware". Let me know if you are still having problems after going through this process.

Robotc.net| Robomatter Store | Robotics Academy | CS2N

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:50 pm
Rookie

Post Thanks
I was able to get the debug Window back with the reset registry entries.

There doesn't seem to be a menu item to get the debug window that says "program Debug" in the title and has six buttons only: start, suspend, step, once refresh, continuous and clear all.

Thanks,

Bill

Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Thanks
wherman wrote:
I was able to get the debug Window back with the reset registry entries.

There doesn't seem to be a menu item to get the debug window that says "program Debug" in the title and has six buttons only: start, suspend, step, once refresh, continuous and clear all.

Thanks,

Bill

If you go to "Robot" and then "Debugger", that should bring the window you're talking about up on the screen. I will keep your feedback as a note since it may not appear to be intuitive to everyone. Thanks for the comments!

Robotc.net| Robomatter Store | Robotics Academy | CS2N

Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]