Re: macro preprocessor and token "pasting"
Well, I was hoping I wouldn't have to "discover" them on my own
I don't have any problem with learning all the Nxt programming parts of this, but just would like to know what the language implementation limitations are.
So things like:
- Pre-processor limitations (like the aforementioned issue.. no response yet from RobotC support) Are there any other non-standard limitations??
- Already know about the "global" local variables for functions.. Does this include arguments?
- are there any call stack depth limitations?
- array size limitations?
- Number of Task limitations?
- Already know that the functions are non-reEntrant..
- Already know there is no mutex support but it does appear that there may be hope there via buried, inactive code that looks like it might support semaphores at some point.
- Token naming restrictions
- Do Threads / tasks have priorities? ( I think not, but just checking)
- Can we write code that uses the ASM intrinsics? or do you have to be "special"?
- File I/O or other stdc library pseudo-implementation limitations?
Just trying to see what pain I can expect