View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
update firmware 
Rookie

Post update firmware
I just downloaded the new 4.3 for my Vex IQ and I also downloaded the firmware, again. I also changed from a sensorbot to the clawbot so I need to reconfigure the motors to operate the claw and arm and new location of the sensors.
I can't get to the firmware update on a reliable basis. I got to it once but everything was grayed out. wouldn't work. Now I can't get back to it. Instructions on the website are severely lacking. I attempted to use the F5 approach, doesn't work.
How can I update to my new configuration?

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: update firmware
Are you referring to the VEX IQ Master Firmware, which is updated using the VEX IQ Firmware Update Utility provided by VEX (I'm assuming this is the case, as you mentioned all the options were greyed out), or the ROBOTC firmware, which is updated through ROBOTC?

I will need more information (a screenshot of the failed firmware update will help) on this issue before I am able to assist; if the issue is with the VEX Firmware Update Utility, you will need to contact VEX directly for further assistance with this issue (http://www.vexiqforum.com/).

Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]