|Compile error when statement contains comma
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||johnslai [ Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:46 am ]|
|Post subject:||Compile error when statement contains comma|
1) If you are getting an error, please tell us what error you are getting and what he message says.
When compiling, got the following error message:
2) Give us the version of ROBOTC you're using
4.55 (9110) (F/W 10.55)
3) Give us the platform type (NXT, VEX CORTEX, etc.)
4) Describe the issue as best as you can
Do you support standard ANSI C syntax?
5) Give us steps on how to reproduce the problem
Use code provided and compile
6) Provide a screenshot if it applies
7) Tell us the operating system you are using
|Author:||elizabeth.mabrey [ Thu May 25, 2017 3:00 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Compile error when statement contains comma|
very fundamental syntax issue. I highly recommend you to learn basic C programming first. This is not a RobotC question, it is a bare fundamental plain programming syntax question.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group