|Help, I can't get the samples to run :(
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mollusc [ Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:23 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Help, I can't get the samples to run :(|
So this seemed like a great solution to work on my class projects at home.
I downloaded ROBOTC for NXT (Lego). I followed the instructions to a 'T' ... and I can't get the damn thing to work!
- Downloaded ROBOTC 4.30
- Went to change 'Robot>Target Compiler>' to 'Virtual Worlds' ... 'Virtual Worlds' was already selected but both options are greyed out.
- Set: 'Robot>Platform Type>Lego Mindstorms NXT'
- Set: 'Window>Select Virtual World to Use>Curriculum Companion 4.2.7'
- Went: 'File>Open Sample Program' and Selected: '>VirtualWorlds>NXT>Basic Movement>Moving Forward - NXT.c'
- Clicked: "Robot> Compile and Download to Robot"
---> It just hangs on this 'Download Progress' loading bar that says: "Activity Type - 0%"
OR it shows the following error:
EDIT: Using windows 8.1, with ROBOTC installed on a different drive to the OS.
|Author:||mightor [ Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:25 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Help, I can't get the samples to run :(|
Try downloading and installing http://downloads.robotc.net/rvw-lego/Ro ... GO_430.exe on top of your current ROBOTC installation. That should give you all the tables you need to get started.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group