View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Does RobotC work with all kinds of motors and sensors ? 
Rookie

Post Does RobotC work with all kinds of motors and sensors ?
Hello everyone !
I have been learning to program using Arduino IDE and commonly available motor shields, sensors, etc.
I had some hard time with Arduino and so am planning to try RobotC for my next project. I am wondering if it would work with the components I already have, which used to work with Arduino ? Looking at RobotC related posts, it seems like only Vex/EV3/NXT parts are supported. What if I want to try a new sensor, like http://bit.ly/1O1mMm3

I came across some projects which are using Arduino Mega with RobotC, but they were also using some shields like NXShield-M. Are such shields required ?

Thanks !!

Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:12 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Does RobotC work with all kinds of motors and sensors ?
Bro you can interface any kind of sensor with Arduino. Your question is too vague please share some information. Share which sensor you want to interface with your Arduino, I will give you the code.

You should also check The Engineering Projects because they have posted a lot of Arduino Projects and PIC Mirocontroller Projects and have also designed many new Proteus Tutorials. I hope you guys are gonna like them.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]