View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Multi-Robot Communication Wiki Page 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Multi-Robot Communication Wiki Page
Come visit the new and updated ROBOTC Multi-Robot Wiki Page at http://www.robotc.net/firewiki/index.ph ... =Main_Page

This wiki is the central location for all materials developed during the Multi-Robot Research Project. The developed materials will include examples, slideshows, labs, experiments, challenges and videos teaching concepts and lessons around Multi-Robot Communications. We are always updating it, so be sure to check back often for new materials.

If you have any questions or comments about the Wiki, feel free to post them in this forum on the ROBOTC.net forums.

Thanks!

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:08 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Multi-Robot Communication Wiki Page
I like robot.Because it was a thesis about robot.But it can be Multi-Robot Communication Wiki Page.Awesome.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:26 pm
Expert

Post Re: Multi-Robot Communication Wiki Page
this is awesome. Our high school students have been wanting to get into inter-robots communication with their soccer bot. Currently, we are exploring : arduino/mega + dc motors coming from the robotic kit. I'll list the parts here later. I don't all of them handy right now.

The goal is to have arduino + 4 stepper motors (for a quad holonomic drive chassis) + 4 sonars + 1 compass + 1-8 IR detector. After it is complete, we want to try do the negotiation between two robots.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]