View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Why do I always need admin to install? 
Rookie

Post Why do I always need admin to install?
So I installed RobotC. Logged into each computer in my classroom individually to do it. Then I get the "buy Virtual worlds!!" for PLTW, so I do. so I install again, logging into each computer. Now I try to design a level for my students to use and I learn I need admin to install this!! I was going to promote this to a Florida PLTW teacher conference next week, but right now I am so tired of needing to do all this individually I am regretting my purchase. Very frustrating, thanks for letting me vent here.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:43 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Why do I always need admin to install?
dahumpher,

Level builder, as well as all of our other Virtual Worlds do not evaluate permissions or asks the user for admin permissions. When running an installer on windows, it is common for it to ask for admin permission. Also, other restrictions, can set by your IT department. Please consult your IT department about these restrictions. If you have any other questions, I will be happy to help you the best that I can.

Thanks, Lee

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]