View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
RVW Tiles - Crashes and Overlap 
Rookie

Post RVW Tiles - Crashes and Overlap
Hello again,

I tried to design a course as one tile to ensure that everything was to scale to one another. I used tile importer to import the image to my model library but when I try to open it, I get a message that says that the game has crashed.
Is there a pixel/quality limit on the tiles that can be opened in level builder?

Also, in making my map design, there were designated areas that I wanted to use as start/stop but the tiles do not allow overlap. Is there a way to turn this feature off?

Thanks

Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: RVW Tiles - Crashes and Overlap
RWelsh,

Regarding the Crash/Error...
-Can you please give me a little more information on the size of the tile you where trying to create? Can you include any image(s) that you are using to make the tiles, and list the exact steps you took so that I can recreate it?

Regarding the Overlap Feature...
-There is not a way to turn this off. Tiles must not overlap. If you are trying to build a map, one solution is to create multiple smaller tiles of your map. Then you can build them like a puzzle. If you have multiple pieces, you will be able to add logic on the smaller sections of your choosing.

Thanks, Lee

Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]