View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Robot doesn't work anymore 
Rookie

Post Robot doesn't work anymore
Hello, I wanted to get some help with a problem that's been holding back our progress with the robot lately. It started about a week ago when we could no longer run our robot due to RobotC crashing. After we installed the new drivers (fixed the crashing problem), nothing has been working correctly. Our teleop program no longer does anything, even though we haven't changed it at all, and after successfully running the Moving Forward Tetrix program once, it no longer stops after four seconds. Thanks in advance.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: Robot doesn't work anymore
Were you using an older version before? Did you update the firmware on the robot? If you were using an older version of ROBOTC prior to your upgrading, did you re-make your code using the updated competition templates?

Robotc.net| Robomatter Store | Robotics Academy | CS2N

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 pm
Rookie

Post Re: Robot doesn't work anymore
vnguyen wrote:
Were you using an older version before? Did you update the firmware on the robot? If you were using an older version of ROBOTC prior to your upgrading, did you re-make your code using the updated competition templates?

Ah, that might be it; we did recently upgrade our version of RobotC. I have updated the firmware recently, but I haven't updated the code. I'll try that out, thanks.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]