ROBOTC for FTC 2.01 released!
ROBOTC 2.01 for FTC has been released. This version is REQUIRED for all FTC teams to download. Teams can download this update by using their existing download link from their e-mail, or registering again at http://www.robotc.net/ftc/
2.0 to 2.01 Change Log:
* Joystick Windows and FTC "Tele-Op" file selector utility issues are resolved
* NXT Firmware has been updated from 7.85 to 7.88 - All users must update NXT firmware to 7.88
* Teams can now selected the 4th controller on a sensor port via the Motors and Sensor Setup.
* Teams can now have more than 2 motor controllers attached when using the debugger.
* File Menu disappearing issue is resolved - It is now permanently attached to the ROBOTC interface.
* Random downloading issues have been solved - No longer need to Compile before Compile and Downloading.
* Other bug fixes and stability fixes.
If you run into any issues or bugs with ROBOTC for FTC 2.01, please report them to the ROBOTC forums or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
ROBOTC Developer - SW Engineertfriez@robotc.net