View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
ROBOTC for Mindstorms 2.00 for FTC 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post ROBOTC for Mindstorms 2.00 for FTC
11/10/2009 - ROBOTC for FTC 2.0 released!

ROBOTC 2.0 for FTC has been released. This version is highly recommend for all FTC teams to download. Teams can download this update by using their exisiting download link from their e-mail, or registering again at http://www.robotc.net/ftc/

1.93 to 2.0 Change Log:
    * FTC "Tele-Op" file selector utility issues are resolved
    * Tabs and Multiple Programs more stable now - will not crash with multiple programs open
    * NXT Firmware has been updated from 7.82 to 7.85 - All users must update NXT firmware to 7.85
    * VISTA and Windows 7 issue with Remote Control ("Bad Controller Number") is resolved
    * File Menu disappearing issue is resolved
    * TETRIX controllers on anything but on sensor port #1 is resolved.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Rookie

Post Re: ROBOTC for Mindstorms 2.00 for FTC
so far its really nice, but there is one bug which was never fixed in all the versions of robotC.

i can't add a fourth Controller to the chain of controllers on port 1.
other than that though me and the other programmers in the team are having a wonderful time :programmer: with robotC 2.0

Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:26 pm
Rookie

We uploaded the 2.0 version and now the computer doesn't recognize the nxt brick. I deleted ALL files including drivers before uploading the new version. I then reinstalled everything. The info on the brick has the original download firmware information. How do I replace it when the usb isn't recognized? Yes, all the ports works properly and I have tried three different cords. When the brick is first connected three short beeps can be heard. When you remove the cord a tone can be heard to signify removal also. The bluetooth is still recognized. The computer can find the brick via this method. But this won't help us to download the programs onto the brick. Please help. I have contacted support and I am waiting on a reply. I was hoping that perhaps someone knows how to fix this problem.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:23 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
When the brick is first connected three short beeps can be heard. When you remove the cord a tone can be heard to signify removal also.

This "triple beep" sound is the windows sound for unknown device - this is the sound when Windows can't find the driver for a device that was just inserted, or the device is unrecognized.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]