Released: RobotC Driver Suite RC6
Another release with some changes and additions:HTAC-driver.h:
- Fixed bad registers
- Added HTACreadAllAxes(tSensors link, int &x, int &y, int &z)
- Removed HTACreadAllAxes(tSensors link, tIntArray &data)
- Changed HTACreadX, Y, Z to use by reference instead of as return value
- Added HTEOPDsetShortRangeNW and HTEOPDsetLongRangeNW, these don't wait 10ms
- Changed the underlying sensor types for RobotC 1.57A and higher.
- Added support for MSDIST-nx Sharp IR sensor
- Added support for MSAC Acceleration sensor
- Added support for MSHID Human Interface Device sensor
This is a quick interim release to address a couple of issues and to syncronise with the version that will be hosted on the HiTechnic website. Stay tuned for many changes in the next month or so. New drivers will include:
- The new HiTechnic colour sensor
- Mindsensors RCX sensor MUX
- Mindsensors PFMate
- Mindsensors Servo controller
- and maybe even a few you've never even heard of...
I've also been working on making most functions pass by reference, rather than making use of structs of arrays. All of these things will be in the next release.
The drivers’ website is here: [LINK
The documentation can be found here: [LINK
You can download the software from the Source Forge page here: [LINK
| Some people, when confronted with a problem, think, "I know, I'll use threads,"
| and then two they hav erpoblesms. (@nedbat)
| My Blog: I'd Rather Be Building Robots
| ROBOTC 3rd Party Driver Suite: [Project Page