ROBOTC for Mindstorms 1.91 BETA 2 Released
http://www.robotc.net/downloads/ROBOTCf ... _BETA2.exe
* Multiple Document Interface - Multiple programs open at one time with tabs!
* More Sample Programs - Over 150 sample programs included.
* Updated Help Documentation - Improved help documentation with more samples and explanations.
* Improved 3rd party support - External drivers and built-in functionality for 3rd party sensors.
* Improved Interface - Debugger windows can now dock, float, and hide.
* TETRIX Support - Now supports any configuration of devices on any sensor port.
* Improved Debugger Windows - Added windows for Servos, TETRIX Controllers, Tasks and others!
* Bug fixes and Compiler Improvements
We're still working on some of the interface issues, but compiler/firmware wise it should be stable.
ROBOTC Developer - SW Engineertfriez@robotc.net