View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
console to a pc gaming computer 
Rookie

Post console to a pc gaming computer
Why should i change from console to a pc gaming computer ? i need some help i wanna give up ps3 and 360 and change to pc but idk if i should i love graphics and awesome game play but pc has limited games so idk what do u think. what kind of games can i get for pc i see alot of rpg what about shooters and racing games.

Last edited by adamina on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:09 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post Re: console to a pc gaming computer
I've moved this to the Off-Topic section of the forum; please make sure to post in the appropriate area in the future, as you will get much better results to your questions by doing so. Thank you.

I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my code now,
So fix it, maybe?
~ Carly Rae Jepsen parody

Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:18 am
Expert

Post Re: console to a pc gaming computer
My family almost exclusively uses PCs for 3D gaming (other than the occasional Wii session). A PC can be customized to no end, and can have as good of graphics as you could ever want; it's all about the hardware you can afford.

It seems you can get pretty much any game for a PC. I can think of at least a handful of both FPS and racing games that my brothers play on PC (Battlefield P4F, BC2, 3, etc. and NFS, etc.). In fact, they have so many PC games, it seems they are always showing me a new one (not all FPS and racing).

IMO a PC is much better for gaming. If you have a gaming rig, your whole PC experience will be improved, so you can take advantage of your system even while using the PC for other tasks (besides gaming).

It seems to me that a pretty good gaming PC can be bought/built for around $700-$1500.

Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]