For the HiTechnic NXT Prototype Board the following constraints apply:
1. All power used in the circuits connected to the NXT Prototype Board must be derived from
the power connections provided within the board. No batteries or external power sources
2. Circuits may connect only to the named connections provided by the NXT Prototype Board
(i.e. A4‐A0, B5‐B0, 3V, 4V, 9V, 5V, GND).
3. Communication to the NXT Controller may only occur through the included NXT connector.
4. Any compatible sensor may be connected to the NXT Prototype Board, provided that no
other rules are violated. Sensors may be distributed throughout the Robot; they do not
need to be physically attached to the NXT Prototype Board.
5. Additional circuit boards may be connected to the NXT Prototype Board as needed.
6. The processor included in the NXT Prototype Board may not be reprogrammed.
7. Circuits included as part of the HiTechnic NXT Prototype Board may not cause interference
with any Robot on the playing field, any part of the field management system or any game