|Virtual Combat - A game of programmed robotic tanks
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||codefest11 [ Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am ]|
|Post subject:||Virtual Combat - A game of programmed robotic tanks|
CodeFest'11, the annual international online coding festival of Computer Engineering Society, IT-BHU presents VIRTUAL COMBAT to prove that Codes do fight. Virtual Combat is a competition designed as an extension to the educational game - Robocode, where robotic tanks are programmed in JAVA to battle against other tanks in a simulated battlefield.
Why should you participate?
* Exciting prize money of 35,000 INR
* New features added to Robocode: Obstacles, Capturing the enemy flag, new rules.
* Excellent platform to learn Java and other fields of computer science like artificial intelligence, robotic path planning and neural networks.
* A fun-filled event where you can challenge any other team for the war and keep updating your code till you "build the best and destroy the rest".
* Easy to participate as it takes just a few minutes to code a simple robot, but perfecting a bot can take months.
So Register yourself,Create your team, Download the application and Get started.
Hope you fight hard. See you on the battlefield !
Visit us at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our page at http://facebook.com/codefest
Follow us at http://twitter.com/c0defest/
Read our blog at http://itbhu.ac.in/codefest/blog
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group