View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Activation From Command Line and First Launch 
Rookie

Post Activation From Command Line and First Launch
I work for a school district and we have a non-expiring classroom license for 30 seats. This means we have to activate each machine individually, which is not desirable.

In another thread (http://www.robotc.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17903#p17903) that discussed silent deployment of RobotC, it was mentioned that activating the software from the command line would be a future feature. Is this possible with version 3.62? If it is, can someone tell me how it's done? I did not see it anywhere in the documentation.

Also, is there any way around running the application as an administrator the first time? I tried the suggestion in the other thread to compare the HKLM\Software\Classes key in the registry for changes, but there must be something I missed because it doesn't work. I still receive errors upon first launch after importing the changes.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:05 am
Rookie

Post Re: Activation From Command Line and First Launch
i work for a Tertiary school and have been asked to deploy this software to a number of PCs(30 licenses but the software will be on 80 odd PCs)
a command line Activation would be good but a network based floating license would be better.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]