View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Unexpected behavior with "Open Last Project on Startup" 
Rookie

Post Unexpected behavior with "Open Last Project on Startup"
Hey guys,

This is sort of a bug report. When I'm editing a file in RobotC for Mindstorms (newest version, 3.62), what I usually do is keep lots of versions of my code so that it'll be easier to revise in case something goes wrong.

To do that, what I do is that I open the newest version of my code (say, v25) and then save it as the next version (v26). Then, when I'm done editing this new version (v26), I close RobotC.

When I re-open RobotC, I expect the newest version (v26) to open, because that's the last thing I was working on. In reality, though, it opens the version that was open before I did the "save as" thing I mentioned above (v25).

So it looks like it re-opens the one that was last actually opened using the file picker, not the one that was last edited if said file was saved as something else.

Thanks,
- Leon

Edited for clarity

Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am
Rookie

Post Re: Unexpected behavior with "Open Last Project on Startup"
i don't know if you still are having this problem but I would recommend saving it and try reopening it before you leave or maybe putting it in the cloud then repasting it if this isn't helpful im sry I coudnt help

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]