A guide on how to program multiple NXTs at the same time
My current project(as you've no doubt guessed by now)uses 2 NXTs. Previously I've just been switching the cables to program them, but I've figured out how I can have each of their programs opened and linked to the specific NXT!
1. Connect NXTs to computer with USB cables.
2. Turn on a NXT. Open RobotC, and download a program. This NXT is now linked to this instance of RobotC.
3. Turn off the first NXT, and turn on the other one. Now open RobotC again, so that you have two of them open.
4. Download a program. This NXT is now linked to this instance of RobotC
5. Repeat steps 3&4 as many times as you have NXTs to program.
Using this allows multiple NXTs to be on and connected to a computer at the same time, with the ability be working on two interacting programs and see what's happening with each NXT. Unfortunately, I don't have time to test it with BlueTooth, and can't try with more than 2 NXTs, as that's all I have.
So, what do you think?
P.S. I believe I've explained it correctly, but if you spot an error, could you tell me?
Self-proclaimed genius, and future world dominator.My Brickshelf Folder"Don't they teach recreational mathematics anymore?"
- The Tenth Doctor
Bow down to Nikola Tesla, King of the Geek Gods.