From FIRE Wiki
Two teams of robots go head to head in a game of tag. A robot tagged by a robot on the opposing team must stop moving. A robot that tags a frozen member of its own team frees that robot. The goal is to freeze all members of the opposing team.
- Build an even number of identical robots with different network channels.
- Each robot should broadcast its position to its teammates and whether or not it is frozen.
- Each robot should be able to sense the opposing robots, perhaps with a BOM sensor (infrared beacons).
- 2 or more Robot Contollers
- BOM sensor or some panning rangefinder.
- Turn this into predator/prey making waypoints that prey need to get to.
- Constrain the robots to a grid of lines