Relay Race Challenge
From FIRE Wiki
This challenge is a first-level (easy) challenge to introduce multi-robot concepts. The objective is to complete two legs of a "relay race" and use multi-robot communications to transmit when the first robot has completed and the second robot should start.
- Robot #1 will be randomly placed on starting line #1, #2 or #3.
- Robot #1 will drive until it detects the “Dark Line” and then stop.
- At this point, Robot #1 will transmit to Robot #2 that it has finished its leg of the race.
- Robot #2 will start following the curved line as soon as it received the message that Robot #1 is finished.
- Robot #2 should continue following the line until it hits the finish line wall.
The "winner" is determined by who completed the relay race the fastest without breaking any of the rules.
(Watch on Youtube Directly for full HD Quality Video)
Robot A Source Code
Robot B Source Code