Robot teams must find a safe path through a minefield. Each robot has a specific capability. Mine detectors have a sensor that can detect whether the square in front of them has a mine. ‘Civilian’ robots must reach the goal area without hitting a mine. Diffusers can remove a mine.
- Build sets of sweepers and civilian robots
- Sweepers should map out world, civilians should follow.
- 2 or more Robot Contollers
- Sensors that can detect the "mines"
- With more complexity, teams can go head to head in a race to get the ‘civilian’ to the goal area. An additional robot type, mine layer, may be used.