This is the current homepage for the development of the "Multi-Robot Communications" part of Carnegie Mellon's FIRE Project. This Wiki contains all of the current developments of the Multi-Robot project including sample lessons, demonstrations, labs and reference for starting to use Multi-Robot capabilities with ROBOTC.
Our project is focusing on using 3 different types of hardware - IFI VEX Cortex, LEGO Mindstorms NXT and Arduino Mega controllers. Using the Xbee wireless radio hardware, we'll be able to communicate with each individual controller using easy to use commands and functions inside of ROBOTC.
Our goal is to bring a difficult concept like Multi-Robot Communication to High School students in an easy to use, easy to understand fashion.
Multi-Robot Challenges (with Solutions and Exercises)
- Introduction: Sending and Receiving Messages (One-Way)
- Introduction: Sending and Receiving Messages (Two-Way)
- Multi-Robot Sending a Message (part 3)
- Multi-Robot Follower with Ball Gripper
- Multi-Robot Follower in Obstacle Course
- Multi-Robot Perimeter Measurement
- Multi-Robot Remote Control (part 1)
- Multi-Robot Remote Control (part 2)
- Multi-Robot IR Ball Proximity (2 robots)
- Multi-Robot IR Ball Passing (2 robots)
More Example Labs
- Basic Communication Arduino
- RFID Example Project
- Moving in a Geometric Shape Together
- 2 Robots Meeting Up
- Facing a Moving Robot