From FIRE Wiki
Two robots a connected by swivels to a long thin object. The robots will need to coordinate motion in order to maneuver themselves past various choke points and obstacles.
- Build two robots with only motion capabilities
- Make a set of motions between the two robots by coupling individual motions
- Synchronize the robot's motion over wireless.
- Run a planner using the joint motions assuming the world is known (Wavefront?)
- 2 or more Robot Contollers
- Instead of using a few obstacles, make into a full maze.