List of ROBOTC Bugs
From FIRE Wiki
Revision as of 20:19, 21 June 2011 by Som
- If two user defined functions occur on the same line (i.e. are compared in an if statement), they will always return the same value.
- If the NXT brick crashes while connected to the computer, RobotC crashes as well.
- Strings have a maximum length of 19 chars (at least with strlen).
- SendStringAdv hangs if no receiver is present when the function is called, i.e., no re-sending, so if the receiver isn't actively listening, the sender is stuck
- RC_atoi doesn't work for negative numbers
- If you #include "a.h", and "b.h", but b.h includes a.h, you get an error
- Matching braces in the editor
- Automatically call InitRS485() the first time a communication function is called