Line Follower Follower
From FIRE Wiki
Revision as of 20:11, 5 March 2011 by BenMorse
Two or more robots are placed on the board. Only one robot is equipped with a sensor appropriate for navigating its environment. It must relay sensor information and other info required to guide the other robots through the environment.
- Build specialized robots with specific sensors chosen for the world.
- Program all robots to hear relevant sensor data. Each robot should broadcast the sensor data that it can provide.
- Each robot should plan to move in the world according to the data it receives.
- 2 or more Robot Contollers
- 1 of 1 or more types of sensors
- Have multiple sensor types so the "lead" robot is not always the same.
- Have multiple identical worlds and robots can operate on different worlds.