Step 2b: Setting up RVW
(I already have ROBOTC 3.0 installed)
This video explains how to install Robot Virtual Worlds for Existing users.
- Launch ROBOTC (from the icon on your desktop or Start Menu)
- Start your trial version of ROBOTC by going to the "Help" menu and selecting "Manage Licenses".
- Click "Add License" at the bottom of the Management window.
- Select a version of Robot Virtual Worlds from the "Product" drop-down menu.
- Select "Start Trial" to begin your trial.
- Close the License Management window.
- Go to the "Robot" menu, and make sure that the "Compiler Target" is set to "Virtual Worlds" instead of "Physical Robot".
- Next, select a Virtual World to use by going to the "Window" menu, select a Virtual World in the "Select Virtual World to use" menu option.
- Now you're ready to download a program to your virtual robot!
Choose platform: VEX | EV3
How to use
Robot Virtual Worlds (RVW)
Click the videos in sequence to learn how to use Robot Virtual Worlds!
NOTE: Robot Virtual Worlds requires ROBOTC 3.0 or higher
Step 2 - Pick One
I've never used ROBOTC
I already have ROBOTC (3.0 or up) installed