Archive for the ‘Operation Reset’ tag
We’re happy to announce that we have a fresh batch of Robot Virtual Worlds updates for you! Read on for more detail.
- We’ve added lots of really cool ocean life to the level, over 20 species of fish. See if you can spot them all! These and other visual elements can be disabled in the Options menu of the splash screen.
- Badges for completing the Ruins of Atlantis path with each robot have been added (See below). Each of the three robots available has different dimensions, so this rewards the student for completing additional math and programming practice.
- We’ve updated our high resolution printable map with valuable information and fun, themed elements.
- A comprehensive teacher’s guide is now included, which covers everything from getting started, programming options available, and how to teach with the tools in the world.
- Operation Reset has been updated to include the latest physics engine.
- A number of small bugs have been resolved. Thanks for the feedback!