Archive for the ‘new release’ tag
The CMU Robotics Academy is happy to announce the availability of ROBOTC for IFI VEX 2.01. The new ROBOTC for IFI VEX 2.01 brings many new improvements and bug fixes to ROBOTC for the Innovation First VEX controller. The new interface brings a new modern feel to the ROBOTC programming language and gives users the power to customize their interface to have all the tools they use the most directly at their fingertips. This update is free to all users who have existing ROBOTC 1.x licenses. You will have to reenter your license information when upgrading to ROBOTC 2.01.
- Completely refreshed user interface – Dockable status and debugger windows.
- New multi-document interface allows multiple programs to be opened at once – similar to web browsing tabs.
- VEXnet support for all VEX 0.5 systems.
- Built-in software competition switch is available under the Debugger for testing competition code with VEXnet.
- VRC Competition Templates are now accessable under the “File – New” menu.
- VRC Competition Template for “Drivers Skill” challenge has been added.
- Improved Help Documentation – Sample usage of every ROBOTC function now included!
- Updated Sample Programs – Over 70 sample programs to show you how to do everything with your VEX controller.
- No Uninstall Needed – ROBOTC will detect old version of ROBOTC for IFI and automatically uninstall when a new version is being installed.
- Problem with motor ports behaving randomly/running at full speed after new firmware is loaded has been fixed.
- VEX Master Firmware has ben upgraded to Version V10 – All users must upgrade to Master V10.
- ROBOTC VEX Firmware has been upgraded to Version to 7.97 - All users must upgrade to User Firmware 7.97.