Archive for the ‘cortex’ tag
Hello fellow ROBOTC fans!
I just created a ROBOTC Mailing list for those of you who like to be in the “in” crowd.
Just go to www.robotc.net and type in your Name and Email address on the right side. Subscribe by clicking the “Subscribe” button, unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” button.
I’ll update you on when a new release or beta version is out. Or if any important information regarding ROBOTC needs to be announced.
The Robotics Academy has set some Online Teacher Training Dates for the Fall. The classes include the ROBOTC for LEGO/TETRIX and our brand new class: The ROBOTC for Cortex online class.
Here are the schedules for the Fall Online Teacher Training:
- ROBOTC for LEGO/TETRIX
- Begins October 6th, 2010 – Every Wednesday for 6 weeks
- Click here for more details about ROBOTC for LEGO/TETRIX
- ROBOTC for Cortex – NEW!
- Begins October 5th, 2010 – Every Tuesday for 6 weeks
- Click here for more details about ROBOTC for Cortex
ROBOTC for Cortex BETA 2.16 has just been uploaded to the servers. Click here to download it!
Here are the changes:
- Trial extended to 9/31/2010 – Yay!
- More accurate feedback from the Accelerometer in the game controller
- Fixes an issue where ROBOTC was overloading the 2-wire H-Bridge motor ports when switching the from forward to reverse directions.
- Various bug fixes
Hope you enjoy it!
Exciting news everyone!
ROBOTC for Cortex 2.15 BETA is now available for your downloading pleasure. This version will allow you to be able to program the brand new Cortex microcontroller by IFI – Yes, the same makers of the original VEX platform.
This will overwrite your ROBOTC for IFI installation on your computer. This will only happen with the BETA builds and will not happen with the official release.
The Cortex Platform offers a ton of upgrades from the original platform. Here are a few points just to name a few:
- 9 TIMES faster than the original VEX
- 35 times more memory (RAM)
- More Digital and Analog ports
The ROBOTC team is proud to offer Building Licenses for schools who have to install onto hundreds of computers at a time. This provides a MUCH easier way to get ROBOTC onto your school’s computers.
See the Building Licenses page for more details….