Archive for the ‘CMU’ tag
Our Robotics Summer of Learning (RSOL) course opens this Sunday, June 15 with our first live webinar course starting on Monday, June 16! The RSOL gives students the opportunity to learn how to program robots using a free copy ROBOTC 4.0 (including the new Graphical Natural Language) for Robot Virtual Worlds programming software. If you’ve always thought that ROBOTC was too difficult, you should try out the new Graphical Natural Language, which is part of ROBOTC 4.0!
Live Webinar Course Schedule:
- June 16: Introduction to Software, Setup, Forums and Procedures used in this course.
- June 17: Intro to Expedition Atlantis and Moving Forward
- June 23: Turning and Intro to Ruins of Atlantis
- June 30: Forward until Touch and Forward until Near
- July 7th: Turn for Angle, Forward until Color, Intro to Palm Island
- July 14th: Loops and if/else
- July 21st: Repeated Decisions, Continuous Decisions, Intro to Operation Reset
- July 28th: Joystick and Button control, intro to VEX IQ Highrise
All courses will be held at 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time with a live instructor. A link will be available in the CS2N Moodle course for each session. All sessions are recorded so that you can take the course at your own pace. These dates are subject to change.
And don’t forget to sign up for our Robotics Summer of Learning Newsletter to get important reminders and information throughout the summer!