There is only one day left to enter our Robot Virtual Worlds VEX Toss Up Competitions!
VEX Toss Up is played on a 12′x12′ square field. The object of the game is to score your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Near Zone and Far Zone, by Locking Up your colored BuckyBalls and Large Balls into the Goals, and by Low Hanging, Hanging and Ultra Hanging off your colored Bar at the end of the match.
This Virtual World is designed to simulate the Toss Up competition field and several robot designs, allowing teams to practice their programming and form winning gameplay strategies.
See the rules documents for the full CS2N game explanation:
Additional information to help you get started:
- All information on CS2N Competitions can be found here
- VEX Toss Up can be downloaded at RobotVirtualWorlds.com or CS2N.org
- If you don’t already have a CS2N account, sign up for a free one here
- Updates and information will be posted on the CS2N Competition pages.
- If you need any help, don’t hesitate to post on the ROBOTC.net forums
Good Luck and Happy Programming!