We’re happy to announce a big update to the Expedition Atlantis game. Thank you to everyone who provided feedback for the previous versions – keep it coming!
One new feature that we think you’ll appreciate is the ability to create a certificate of the badges that you’ve earned, if you’ve been playing with a CS2N or Local account. It’s a great way to share the progress you’ve made in the game!
Here are some of the other major features and fixes we’ve made based on your feedback:
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the game would freeze after upgrading to Helios II in Poseidon’s Courtyard
- Improved the visibility of the distance and angle values throughout the game, especially in the Heart of Atlantis
- Fixed a bug where the game could crash in VR Training Mode
- Fixed a bug that could cause the game to freeze in the Underwater Base when playing in Custom Difficulty
- Addressed possible issues when switching between difficulty levels while playing the Heart of Atlantis
To catch up on all of the latest Expedition Atlantis information, including the game unveiling and a Google Hangout with the development team, check out our Expedition Atlantis page.