One of the more useful (and challenging) things you can do with robots is program them to communicate with one another. With our recent Multi-Robot Challenge series, we tackled this tough aspect of robotics through two NXT* projects; the Relay Race Challenge and the Grid Challenge. Both sets of challenges and their accompanying source code files can be found on their own special wiki (along with a slew of other cool multi-robot material).
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Released Today – ROBOTC 4.51 for VEX Robotics Preview!!
- ROBOTC for LEGO MINDSTORMS 4.51 Preview Available Today!
- VEX ROBOTC Online Trainings Start in February!
- Online LEGO Professional Development Courses Start this February!
- Announcing the Mini Urban Challenge for Robot Virtual Worlds!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.