One of the more useful (and challenging) things you can do with robots is program them to communicate with one another. With our recent Multi-Robot Challenge series, we tackled this tough aspect of robotics through two NXT* projects; the Relay Race Challenge and the Grid Challenge. Both sets of challenges and their accompanying source code files can be found on their own special wiki (along with a slew of other cool multi-robot material).
- VEX CORTEX Trainer: Gyro Sensor Chapter Now Available!
- iCarnegie Merges with Robomatter
- CMU’s Robotics Academy Fall 2015 Online VEX Training Schedule!
- CMU’s Robotics Academy Fall 2015 Online LEGO Training Schedule!
- VEX CORTEX Trainer: Integrated Encoders Chapter Now Available!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.