One of the more useful (and challenging) things you can do with robots is program them to communicate with one another. With our recent Multi-Robot Challenge series, we tackled this tough aspect of robotics through two NXT* projects; the Relay Race Challenge and the Grid Challenge. Both sets of challenges and their accompanying source code files can be found on their own special wiki (along with a slew of other cool multi-robot material).
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- VEX Starstruck and VEX IQ Crossover Robot Virtual Worlds Now Available!
- Register for a VEX ROBOTC Summer Training Course Today!
- Sign Up for a Summer LEGO Professional Development Course!
- Congrats to our VEX Virtual Programming Challenge Winners!
- Explore National Robotics Week with Robot Virtual Worlds
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.