One of the more useful (and challenging) things you can do with robots is program them to communicate with one another. With our recent Multi-Robot Challenge series, we tackled this tough aspect of robotics through two NXT* projects; the Relay Race Challenge and the Grid Challenge. Both sets of challenges and their accompanying source code files can be found on their own special wiki (along with a slew of other cool multi-robot material).
- Mohave Robotics Kicking Off Their Season with ROBOTC Graphical
- 2014 REC Foundation and Robomatter Scholarship Winner!
- Robotics Academy Fall Online Training Schedule
- FTC Cascade Effect Virtual World Available!
- Sensor Section Available Now in our ROBOTC EV3 Curriculum!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.