One of the more useful (and challenging) things you can do with robots is program them to communicate with one another. With our recent Multi-Robot Challenge series, we tackled this tough aspect of robotics through two NXT* projects; the Relay Race Challenge and the Grid Challenge. Both sets of challenges and their accompanying source code files can be found on their own special wiki (along with a slew of other cool multi-robot material).
- Gear Up with FTC: ROBOTC Presentation
- Mentoring Program uses ROBOTC and VEX IQ to Teach STEM and Connect with Military Families
- Cool Project: Room Explorer Bot with Mapping Functions
- Curriculum Preview: Intro to Programming VEX IQ for ROBOTC!
- Huffington Post Article Features CMU’s Robotics Academy!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.