Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
- Robot Virtual Worlds: Updates Galore Part 2
- Robotics Summer of Learning
- Tracking a Colored Ball with the NXTCam
- Teacher Appreciation Week Challenge Winners
- A Teacher’s POV: Robotics and ROBOTC in a STEM Classroom
View Calendar Add Add
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2012 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.