Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
- Gear Up with FTC: ROBOTC Presentation
- Mentoring Program uses ROBOTC and VEX IQ to Teach STEM and Connect with Military Families
- Cool Project: Room Explorer Bot with Mapping Functions
- Curriculum Preview: Intro to Programming VEX IQ for ROBOTC!
- Huffington Post Article Features CMU’s Robotics Academy!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.