Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
- 2014 REC Foundation and Robomatter Scholarship Winner!
- Robotics Academy Fall Online Training Schedule
- FTC Cascade Effect Virtual World Available!
- Sensor Section Available Now in our ROBOTC EV3 Curriculum!
- Latest ROBOTC Update is our Official Release!!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.