Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
- Asia-Pacific Robotic Championships 2014
- EV3 ROBOTC Online Training Starts in February!
- VEX ROBOTC Online Trainings Start in February!
- New Robot Virtual Worlds iPad App Available!
- Best #ROBOTC Twitter Posts
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.