Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Download ROBOTC for VEX Robotics 4.54 Today!
- ROBOTC for MINDSTORMS 4.54 Now Available
- Summer STEM Activities and Resources
- Cool Project: VEX IQ Smart Radio and iOS
- VEX Starstruck and VEX IQ Crossover Robot Virtual Worlds Now Available!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.