Close up on the internals for our first RC car hack. On the left is the breadboard , used for connection management. Center is the RC’s own control board, and to the right is the Arduino UNO that brings it all together. Also of note is the VEX Motor Controller 29, connected to the UNO and the breadboard.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with the latest news!
- Cool Project: VEX IQ Smart Radio and iOS
- VEX Starstruck and VEX IQ Crossover Robot Virtual Worlds Now Available!
- Register for a VEX ROBOTC Summer Training Course Today!
- Sign Up for a Summer LEGO Professional Development Course!
- Congrats to our VEX Virtual Programming Challenge Winners!
Administration Panel & RSS Feeds
Manufactured with intellectual properties from Carnegie Mellon Robotics Academy
Copyright 2005-2013 Robomatter, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All names and trademarks are property of their respective owners.