We’ve just released ROBOTC 3.04. Head on over to the download pages to download the latest version!
- Fixed silent updater bug
- Modified sensor scale and full count settings for gyros for VEX PIC.
- Eliminated deprecated warning for “#pragma platform”. Remove warning on “#pragma competition”
- dited BuiltInVariables.txt to include Battery & Power Control category, including 3 new entries for VEX battery level.
- Added intrinsic to ROBOTCIntrinsics to return BackupBatterLevel value.
- Corrected BuiltInVariables.txt to prevent displayLCDPos from appearing in “Undefined Entries”
- Updated BuiltInVariables.txt to reflect additions to VEX Display commands
- Modified RobotCIntrinsics.c setLCDPos command to “setLCDPosition”
- Merge fixes from 32Bit branch for >160 subroutines.
- Rebuild VEX firmware files because they were out of date.
- Change text for button on VEX remote screen from “Enter” to “Center”.
- Support on Prolific cables for workaround to protocol errors for IFI defined special Cortex messages. Previously was only implemented on integrated USB-to-Serial.
- Correct incorrect code generation for a parameter “call by reference” variable which is itself a “call by reference” variable.
- Add new intrinsics for VEX LCD to specify line and char position of the “Put”. Add alias “setLCDPos” for “displayLCDPos”
- Bump version to 9.04 / 3.04. Rebuild firmware.
- Eliminate NXT EXE encrypted file headers. It causes a bug with >160 subroutines on NXT. Need to rebuild NXT firmware to support this change.
- When return statement from a “non void” function is unreachable because function contains an infinite loop compiler used to generate an error message that “No return statement from non-void function”. Now it generates a warning that an infinite loop prevents return.
- Timer values on VEX (and NXT) were incorrectly truncated to 16-bits instead of preserving the 32-bit value.
- Incorrect code generation for assignments when the expression is a compound expression and it uses an intrinsic function that refers to the ‘l-value” of the assignment.
- Fixed Licensing System but when deactivating any product but ROBOTC for Mindstorms and it was the only product in the list.
- Hid two options in the “NXT Brick” menu to prevent crashing when in RVW mode
- Fixed an issue where the “Toggle Comment” button may crash ROBOTC when used near the beginning and end of a file.
- Fixed an issue where the “View” menu on the NXT was displaying incorrect data with the NXT Encoders.
- You can now drag/drop files to the ROBOTC application and also associate .c and .h files with ROBOTC.