We have just released an update to ROBOTC for CORTEX & PIC.
Click here to download the latest version
Teams Attending VEX World Championships at Disney World, Florida:
You should update to Version 2.32 of ROBOTC for Cortex and PIC and update your Master Firmware and VEXnet Game Controller Firmware before arriving to the competition. This is not a mandatory update, but is strongly recommended to ensure compatibility with the VEX Game Fields at Disney.
- Master Firmware upgraded from 2.72 to 2.81 / Fixes idle motor issues
- VEXnet Joystick firmware upgraded from 2.32 to 2.41
- Downloading the Joystick Firmware no longer prompts ROBOTC Firmware download as well
- Updated Natural Language Library to version 2.0, adding additional functions
- Updated ROBOTC Sample Program Library
- Updated ROBOTC Help File
- Corrected the icons for the ROBOTC Toolbar Icons
- Robot > Software Inspection feature available
- Minor bug fixes