Archive for February 7th, 2011
We have just released an update to ROBOTC for CORTEX & PIC. Click here to download the latest version
- Updated new Master Firmware for VEX Cortex
- Fixed “Cannot find firmware file” download error.
- Additional Integrity Checks on Firmware Downloading
- & qualifiers are now accepted on structure elements.
- Improved robustness for communicating with Cortex over USB A-A cable.
- Sensor Types are now cleared when a new program is run – Prevents sensor port allocation issues.
- Added support for new “Natural Language” platform feature – See help documentation for more details.